Community Convos: Trauma Informed Care
March 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm| FREE
Meeting ID: 883 9101 3992
Join our expert panelists:
Nomi Levy-Carrick, MD, Psychiatry, BWH
Sheila Paul, LICSW, Psychiatry, BWH
Piter Jules, DNP, Psychiatry, BWH
Hosted by Dr. Rich Joseph
Medical Director, Center for Community Wellness
Discussion topics will include:
- What is trauma and how does trauma impact our biology and manifest in the body?
- How has the healthcare system contributed to trauma and what are we doing to have more providers practice in a trauma informed way?
- How can we take a trauma-informed approach to coping with COVID-19?
- How can we develop and boost our resiliency in the face of trauma?
- And any other questions you may have!