COVID 19 Update Health and Safety regarding Covid practices at Sportsmen’s Revised September 2023
With Covid cases increasing, please adhere to the following recommendations:
- Mask with any symptoms, even if you are not ill, until you have 2 negative rapid tests, 24 hours apart
- Stay home if you are actively ill with flu or Covid symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough, trouble breathing, or other symptoms; seek medical care if needed
- We have rapid tests available for members. Call the main desk 617-288-9092 to arrange picking up free rapid tests if needed (while they last)
- Mask after Covid exposure, and test on day 3
- We urge you to be vaccinated with both the latest Covid 19 and flu vaccinations this fall
No Proof of Vaccination or Negative Test required at this time. This policy will periodically be reviewed and updated to best protect our members and others in the building. We appreciate your flexibility as public policy evolves.